We have a full-time Site Director of clinical studies and we collaborate with or hire physicians, nurses and healthcare providers to serve as investigators and study coordinators. Also, we contract with other board certified physicians with established patient bases and networks to serve as investigators on clinical trials that require medical specialties, or facilities that cannot be provided by San Marcus.
Miami-Dade County has a high number of desirable multi-ethnic patients, and San Marcus has access to qualified patients who are motivated to participate as study subjects. Through our personalized attention, subjects are drawn in through our community outreach programs such as telemarketing, radio announcements, newspaper advertisements, and presentations to special groups.
- Central IRB
- 16,000 square feet of space
- Phase 1 unit center with 32 beds for overnight stays
- 7 Coordinators offices
- 6 Monitors offices
- Multiple administrative offices
- 3 offices for signature of consents
- 3 offices for physical examination
- 2 dining rooms
- Conference room
- Recreational rooms with TVs, PCs and Wifi
- Secure records storage room
- Secure pharmacy room
- Examination room
- Infusion/PK room
- On-site Laboratory
- 24/7 alarm and surveillance system
- Pull-cord emergency devices in all bathrooms and bedrooms
- Electric backup generator with 21 days of supply
- Parking area for +40 cars
- Multiple Internet connections (Fiber + 5G Technology)
- 24/7 IT support
- State-of-the-art technology
Why Choose Us
We have the capability to accept a great amount of studies, and we offer a quick enrollment.
In-House Medical Practice
We provide the patients with comfortable, private and convenient home-based practices.
We have a wide network of Doctors, and our physician referral program guarantees higher patient retention.
With in-house practices available, data can be delivered with wide evidence.
Our trustworthy staff has expertise in conducting various clinical studies.
We provide our sponsors/CROs with all they require such as useful information and recommendations, dining service, and airport transfers.